This is the beginning. First of all, sorry for my future numerous mistakes, english is not my birth language : I'm french. I live for : Korean culture, History of art, painting, pistachio icecream and many other things :)
I'm currently living my two last months as a highschool student, and it's like hell. You know : getting sick of homework after years and years and years of mental slavery (^^), teachers going on and on with the exams, the college, the future etc... Come on. We know it's a big deal. We also know that if tomorrow a nuclear incident happens in our area, we will all regret not spending our lives the way we wanted to. :)
That's whyyyyy...
I just began the third Hunger Games (terrific books, I beg of you, BUY IT MAN, BUY IT !) and am spending my time on Kwavecraze, (and I think this will please my fellow Kpop and Korea fans ;) ) instead of working as much as I should :( As the years go by, I'm more and more like "Meh. What the hell.", and maybe I should not n___n
Anyways, lots of love to you, passers by.
Hey! im happy that you like my post :) and sure happy to meet SHINee fans like you too. have a good day and take care too! :D
ReplyDeleteoh and can i ask you something? i copied this from your blog banner (on top of this page),
ReplyDelete"the world usually reminds of us, the french people as... "The frogs"."
i did learn french during my high school back there, you know (but i only remember some words hehe), but i'd never come across this thing about frog LOL. what do you mean by this? i'm just curious :)
ow i see.. seriously i've never heard of that fact before. btw its interesting :) well i did enjoy studying french back then and i did have two certificates though, the A1 and A2 exams. but it was like almost 6/7 years ago and now i can only remember some words like bonjour(for sure, right), merci, and certain basic expressions.
ReplyDelete